Type in me... if you dare

Sunday, July 24, 2016

You gotta put the past behind ya...

To whom it may concern-

Typically, I am a very opinionated person with STRONG outlooks on different matters. Such is still true today, but I am finding the beauty in the new and unknown. I am letting myself have new and exciting (sometimes not so exciting) experiences and I am learning a vast amount about myself.

The most interesting part about all of this is that I wouldn't be where I am without a certain decision that was made... To move to New York. That's where all this began. Without the shift in focus and friend groups (with my constants there for sure) I wouldn't be the person I am today, and I like her A LOT. Often times people are searching for who they are down a specific path with specific people and a specific goal in mind. And... I have all of those things, but I am not afraid to stray from the path to explore other opportunities.

I know who I am, but I am still finding myself.

Let's all try something new tomorrow!

-Sydney the Destroyer
http://www.indianhillmusic.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/daniellehunter-try-something-new.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment