Type in me... if you dare

Friday, August 8, 2014

Ferocious

To whom it may concern-

I am in love with ferocious tiny animals that think they're so mean. I just want to snuggle them and call them my own forever. A tiny kitten that was playful and ferocious during the day and then snuggled at night would be my dream cat. Even if the cat isn't ferocious. I just really want a snuggly cat. I want to SNUGGLE with the KITTY. I am not really big into playing video games, but I really really love to watch (I know.) and I need a kitty to snuggle with me. If someone wants to buy me a CUDDLY kitty... I will take it in a heartbeat.

NOW. Let me tell you all of the reasons why I DON'T need a kitten. Scott and I are hardly ever home. Like, we are both home on a Friday night for the first time in a couple of months. This is a rare occasion. It would be mean to have a cat and then are never home. The cat would be sad and lonely and then it would need a friend and then all of a sudden Scott and I have 1024 cats and they are ridiculous. Please don't get us a cat that I will love forever.

-Sydney the Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment