Type in me... if you dare

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Office Struggles...

To whom it may concern-

The vending machine is possessed by none other than Satan himself. Now, to a normal human being, this would be very scary and reasons to stay away from it, but I am intrigued and I have gone to check on its well being a couple of times in the past hour. Now, it was nice to me. I put in my two dollars, and it gave me $2.50 in quarter demanding for, "correct change." I then decide that it just wants me to be closer to the sale price of $1.35 and insert $1.50 because I don't have a dime on me at the moment. The machine spits out my quarters which sends me back up to the third floor to get the dime from my wallet and place the extra quarters safe inside.

Back down to the first floor I go, with the hopes of getting a soda. I insert my dime in first... I hear a clink as the dime goes straight through the intestines of this machine and it is vomited back at me in the little change slot. Disappointment. I decide to add the dime in last to try and psych it out because, you know. Clink. Damn it. Back to the third floor.

I arrive on the third floor after taking the steps two at a time. I ask, slightly winded, if I can trade my stupid dime for two nickels or a better more suitable dime. Success. Back down the stairs I go. I arrive at the stupid evil machine and I insert the nickels first. Oh, he likes these. I spend my money. Get my soda, take a drink, and am unsatisfied. Life is weird.

-Sydney the Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment