Type in me... if you dare

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Healthy Breakfasts

To whom it may concern-

Breakfast is the hassle of the entire day for me. I have to decide whether I want food or 15 more minutes of sleep. Sleep always wins... unless there's pancakes. So I have a little bit of food at work. Now, this is not the okay kind of food that I have at work. It started out as apples and cheese and crackers and such but it quickly turned into a drawer of Oreos and Quaker Chewy bars. There is something wrong with me that I can eat such unhealthy food without remorse at 8:30-9am. I enjoy these moments. It's not right. I'm not really hungry. I just know that I will be later. #firstworldproblems I have to eat horribly junky food at my office because I am too lazy to get up and make breakfast. I want french toast.

-Sydney the Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment