Type in me... if you dare

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chicago Recap

To whom it may concern-


I took a vacation to Chicago this past week and it was marvelous. The city is beautiful and I pinned down the subdivision that I would want to live in. So, success. I was not able to see any shows because they were all sold out at the time being, but I did get to go to the Pitchfork Music Festival on Saturday night and I have a new idol. St. Vincent. She is the fiercest most badass lady performer I have ever seen. She can rock the guitar like a mofo and she is gorgeous. I want to be her. Just saying.

We took an architecture river cruise that was really beautiful and we got to do a lot of sight seeing and shopping. It was a wonderful experience! This is the city that I want to live in!

-Sydney the Destroyer of all things nice




No comments:

Post a Comment