Type in me... if you dare

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fun Fact Sunday!!!

To whom it may concern-

Fun fact Sunday will consist of a fun fact that is discovered and discussed by me! Soooo here we go:

'Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories per hour'

Really? 150 calories? Per hour? There aren't enough facts in this fact. I mean, consistently for an hour? Or once per hour? Lots of tiny hits? or a big giant slam? Let's pick another one.

'The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.'

That's super interesting. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep, unless I am exhausted. It takes Scott 2 minutes to fall asleep. Every time he closes his eyes. I wish that I could go to sleep in seven minutes nightly. Yayyyyy insomnia!

-Sydney the Destroyer of all things nice

P.S. I leave for Chicago tomorrow!! Please let me know if there's anything that I MUST do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-30O9s3og


No comments:

Post a Comment