Type in me... if you dare

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

For the love of pizza

To whom it may concern-

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs. Please treat other people with kindness. A selfless act is worth its weight in gold, but cannot make up for a life of mistreatment. You have to make a change within yourself. It's not something that someone else can change for you,  but it is something that someone can punish you for. You can lose friends. You can lose family. You can lose yourself. The way that you treat people is a matter of which I judge if I can be friends with you or even cordial. I have tried in many ways to be cordial to many selfish selfish people and I just can't do it. It brings me down. The negativity is much too much. Pouting and feeling hurt 24/7 is not healthy. Let's just all eat some cake and FOR THE LOVE OF PIZZA be nice to each other.


We have to create the environment in which we want to live.

-Sydney The Destroyer of All Things Nice


p.s. here's a picture of a kitty.


3 comments:

  1. Amen sista! "Be kind whenever possible. It's always possible" Dalai Lama

    https://squareup.com/market/the-kindred-street

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that line!!! I want all of the things! I also love that quote. You're awesome... basically.

      Delete